The new 2013 Ford Navigation Update is out now and comes on DVD. This disc will let you update the GPS navigation system that is built into your vehicle’s dashboard. Ford map updates are relatively cheap and will give you the confidence to drive to any destination with the most reliable and accurate mapping software possible as designed by Navteq – the World’s leading supplier of digital maps. You can check the cheapest best prices on the Ford Navigation DVD by clicking the banner below, or read on for more information about what’s on the latest DVD update and why you should order your new GPS disc today.
Ford Navigation DVD 2013 – Content
The latest Ford Navigation Update DVD 2013 comes with any road change that has happened since the last Navteq software database was released. Purchase and buy today using the links on this page and will get the best deals on the Ford GPS update disc. It includes the following:
- Coverage of the United States, North America, and Canada
- 678,392 Newly Updated Miles of Roads
- 135,098 New Points of Interest
- 713,530 Updated Points of Interest
The new Ford Navigation DVD update will mean your dashboard GPS has the most accurate directions possible. The new disc covers all changes to highways, roads, street, business addresses, intersections, new developments and more – as well as updates to the millions of points of interest (POIs) that are on the new 2013 DVD.
POI files include addresses and information on a huge array of destinations including tourist attractions, hospitals, shopping malls, restaurants, sports venues, and accommodation just to name a few. Make sure you check out the video below which goes into more detail about what’s been added to the 2013 Ford Navigation DVD.
Do You Need a Ford GPS Update?
If you have never purchased a new Ford Navigation DVD or have not updated the maps on the dashboard GPS in the last 12 months, then the answer to this question is yes. Roads change on an almost daily basis across North America, Canada, and the United States, and your GPS will only know about these changes if you install new maps from the 2013 Ford Navigation disc. Here are the top three reasons why you should buy Ford Navigation System updates in 2013:
- Save Time on Driving – Having the latest directions and routes means you can find the quickest and most efficient way to your destination.
- Save on Gas Bills – The new Ford Navigation DVD contains the most up to date roads possible including any changes, which means you won’t end up getting lost and adding unnecessary miles of travelling onto your annual fuel bills.
- Be Safe and Confident – If driving at night in an unfamiliar place you can have the peace of mind of knowing you won’t need to stop to ask for directions and won’t get lost.
Which Vehicles are Compatible with the 2013 Ford GPS Update DVD?
If you own and drive a Ford vehicle which has a built-in dashboard GPS navigation system, then this new 2013 map install disc will be ok for your model. Navteq are the only supplier of GPS maps to the Ford Company so the Ford Navigation DVD will work with your system. Models covered are listed below – it doesn’t matter what the year of manufacturer is, there will be a disc available to suit you. Vehicles covered are:
- Econoline, Edge, Escape, Escape Hybrid, Expedition, Expedition L, Expedition XT, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac
- F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, Five Hundred (500), Flex, Focus, Freestyle, Fusion
- Taurus, Taurus X
If your vehicle is not listed above then please still check the link as new vehicle, models, and years are constantly being added to the map update DVD chooser tool.
Which Ford Navigation System Update DVD?
The available Ford Navigation DVDs are as follows:
- Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury North America Map DVD Version 11P
- Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury North America Map Update DVD V5.1X
These are the versions you will need to purchase in order to update the maps on a Ford Navigation System. Don’t worry too much about which one to choose, as once you click the links through to the map chooser you can select your vehicle, the year it was built, and any other specifics – this will then mean the correct Ford Navigation DVD to suit you and your vehicle will be presented to you in order to purchase online. The image below shows you just how easy it is.
How to Install Ford Navigation Updates
It’s easy enough. Just follow the directions below and in no time at all you will have the latest directions and new 2013 Ford GPS maps for your navigation system.
- Click here to find the compatible Ford map update DVD for your vehicle and year.
- Once you have selected the DVD to suit you and ordered online it will take around a week to arrive.
- When you receive your new Ford Navigation DVD 2013, simply insert the new disc into your navigation system.
- The Ford GPS Navigation device will recognize that you are trying to install new maps and will prompt you to continue.
- Next you will be asked to type in your Navteq Ford Navigation Code. This is a number unique to you and is printed on the disc’s packaging.
- Once you have done this, the new Ford GPS updates will start to install automatically.
As you can see, this is how to update Ford Navigation System devices. It is very easy and you will need no mechanical or technical knowledge in order to do it.
Ford Navigation DVD Download
Currently Navteq do not offer a download version of the Ford Navigation map update DVD. It’s only possible to purchase as a physical product as the dashboard system runs from DVD software. Whilst you might see pirate versions of the disc online, these will never work once installed, due to the security mechanisms put in place by Navteq – each customer has their own unique identification code which works only once with their disc.
As a result it is not advisable to waste your time trying to hack the DVD as you could also potentially infect your PC or Mac with a virus due to the nature of these dodgy download and torrent websites. Always buy official Navteq Ford GPS map updates – you can do that on the link below: