Nissan cars including the Altima are some of the nation’s most popular vehicles, and many of them come with a built-in factory-installed Nissan Navigation System. If you want to know how to get the new Nissan GPS Update or want to know how to install the latest routes and directions from an up to date Nissan Navigation DVD on any model then here’s everything you need to know, including a link where you can get a new map update for your model.
What’s on the Nissan Navigation System Update 2015?
If you decide to buy cheap Nissan GPS Updates then you will benefit from accurate directions to your next destination, which include any new roads, sub-divisions, plus updated business addresses. In addition to that, the latest Nissan Navigation DVD includes improved coverage of the whole of the United States and Canada. The maps on this new disc have been updated and improved since the last software release.
As an additional extra you will have access to millions of POI (points of interest files) which will let you get to useful destinations on time and safely including tourist attractions, ATMs, hospitals, shopping malls, sports stadiums and much more.
Why Should You Get the New Nissan GPS Update DVD?
Nearly every week there are changes being made to the nation’s road networks. These include new roads appearing, junctions changing, new town developments being planned, and businesses changing their address. The actual Nissan Navigation Software is pre-installed onto the GPS device, meaning that all the maps and routes will become outdated as soon as a road change occurs. So in effect, from the point you drive your new Nissan car off the car dealership the maps on the GPS will no longer be 100% up to date.
New Versions of the Nissan Navigation DVD Updated Every Year
Thankfully HERE, who are the company that provide map software to all the GPS manufacturers globally, release a new version of their map data annually. And one such new release is available for Nissan cars – and the new version comes on a DVD or CD meaning you can get the latest Nissan Map Updates sent straight to your door – and installing the new Nissan DVD GPS Update is a very easy process.
How to Update Nissan Navigation System
- Click here to go to the official Nissan Navigation Updates website and select your model and year of manufacture from the drop-down selections on the left hand side.
- You will now be presented with the latest Nissan GPS Navigation DVD to suit your model and year. It will show you the cheapest and best price at which point you can now click on the “Add to Cart” button on the bottom right hand side.
- You will now need to enter your name and postal address, plus get the opportunity to enter in a Nissan Coupon or Promotion Code should you have one – otherwise click on the “Checkout” button.
- The new Nissan GPS Update DVD should take no longer than four working days to arrive with you.
- Once the new DVD CD has arrived you will need to install the new map updates. Depending on which model you own, the DVD drive will either be located in the center dash board console, beneath the front passenger seat, in the trunk, in the glove box, or sometimes can be behind the driver’s seat. Consult your user manual if you are unsure.
- Once you have found the Nissan DVD drive, turn the car’s ignition on and power up the in-dash navigation system. Insert your new map update DVD, and if prompted to do so you will be required to enter in your unique customer authentication code which can be found on the DVD packaging.
- All you need to do now is sit back and watch, because the install update process should be fully automated, although you might have to press a few confirmation buttons should you be prompted to do so. Once complete eject the Nissan GPS Update DVD and keep it somewhere safe.
The Nissan GPS Update – Models Available
Currently it’s possible to purchase a Nissan GPS Update for the following models of car and vehicle – and you will receive a new DVD with your own personal customer number which you will need to validate in order to get the new maps on to your navigation system.
Nissan GPS updates are currently available on the following models in all years of manufacture:
- X Trail
- Z Coupe
- Z Roadster
A Word of Warning on Pirate DVDs
Please note, you will probably find plenty of websites on a Google search that offer you a hacked or torrent version of this update. We do not recommend that you attempt to download any pirated versions of the navigation DVD. The reasons are very simple and we’ve listed them below:
- Pirate discs can infect your computer with a virus
- You need an authentic HERE customer number in order to install a disc
- Hacked software could damage your GPS navigation system beyond repair
This is why we only ever recommend that you install 100% official and authentic HERE Nissan Navigation DVDs. You can do that by using the links on this webpage which will take you to the official store where you can update your GPS device securely and safely.